CMR3 Calibrated Induction Loop Measuring Receiver for Audio Analysers
The CMR3 calibrated receiver is designed for measuring the performance of audio induction loop systems. The audio output is within ±0.25 dB over the frequency range and where used with a suitable audio analyser such as the Minilyser from Neutrik Ltd, the frequency response and field distribution of the magnetic field from any audio induction loop system can be plotted.
Calibrated to provide 0dBu output for a field strength of 400mA/m RMS, in accordance with the international induction loop standard IEC60118-4 it is an essential tool for anyone wishing to assess loop system performance for analyses or certification.
- Enables easy assessment of the system to the international induction loop standard IEC60118-4
- Accuracy to within 0.5dB
- 5 year warranty
- Compatible with most audio analysers
- Measure loop coverage and spill
- Assess frequency dependent loss due to metal structures
- Certification of an induction loop system to IEC60118-4