The FSM is a cost effective and simple solution for measuring, setting up and commissioning an induction loop system to the requirements of IEC60118-4:2006. The meter is an ergonomically designed hand held instrument for measuring loop system performance.
There are three calibrated operational modes for the assessment of Background Noise, Field Strength and Frequency Response as required to ensure correct function of the loop system. The meter also doubles as a loop listener, with a headphone output to listen to the signal in the loop.
The meter is supplied in a soft case with an audio CD with the required test signals, and full operating instructions including a guide to commissioning. The Ampetronic FSM can be used to monitor, set up or commission any induction loop system regardless of the manufacturer or type.
- Simple assessment of any system toIEC60118-4:2006
- Three modes of operation for three test types
- A-Weighted background noise • Broad band mode (50Hz - 8kHz)
- Frequency response (100Hz, 1kHz, 5kHz)
- True RMS detection calibrated to400mA/m = 0dB
- Wide viewing angle LED display
- Colour coded LEDs for simple readout
- Resolution to 1dB
- Head phone output with volume control
- Ergonomic, rugged, light weight construction
- Test signals supplied on CD
- Soft carry case
- Soft carry pouch
- User guide/handbook
- Commissioning Certificate (template)
- Designing Induction Loops handbook
- CD of Test SignalsThree different test signals are provided on CD to enable the set up of any induction loop system.
(1) Combination: Pink noise with 1kHz sine wave bursts (30 mins) (2) Pink noise (30 mins) (3) Sine wave (1 min)