The ILD100 audio induction loop driver is in a class of its own. This compact and stylish unit is capable of driving loop areas in excess of 100m2 (square) with an unrivalled clarity of sound for superior intelligibility. Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a full 5 year warranty and free technical support. All connections are plug and socket style for simple quick installation. Configuration VOX switching sets priorities for each input.
Twin phono (RCA) inputs provide a simple interface to hi-fi systems and televisions. Available with a range of microphones, interface cables and accessories. Freestanding or wall mounted, the ILD100 is the obvious choice for smaller installations such as video conference rooms, private homes, TV rooms, nursing homes, receptions and waiting rooms.
- Area coverage to >200m2
- Low lifetime cost
- Excellent proven reliability
- 5 year warranty
- Unrivalled intelligibility
- VOX switching – configured to prioritise Mic 1 input
- Built in tone control
- Very compact – 216 x 124 x 44mm
- 2 microphone inputs (electret)
- 1 line input – twin phono (RCA) connectors for TV / hi-fi connection
- Free technical support line for advice, design and install
The desk microphone EM195A is a directional unit providing good sound pickup with reduced ambient noise and reverberation. It has a weighted base for stability when used free standing, alternatively it can be fixed to the edge of an upright panel using the rotational mounting coupling included.
Desktop Microphone Features
- Colour: Black
- Cable length: 2 metres
- Weight: 370 gram.
- Accessories: Weighted Base
- Rotational mounting coupling