The MLD9 provides the highest output available in any dual channel loop driver and is capable of driving a wide variety of multiple loop configurations from multiple simple loops to phase shifted array systems for the most challenging requirements.
With an Ampetronic MultiLoop™ Low Loss design, the MLD9 will drive an area up to 3,300m2, or can be used to drive two perimeter looped areas of up to 1,300m2 each.
The MLD9 also features Class G technology which halves power consumption and heat dissipation. Designed to provide optimum efficiency and ample current for standard compliant field strength, coupled with unmatched voltage headroom to ensure crystal clear sound reproduction without clipping or distortion at practical loads.
The flexibility of Ampetronic MLD units allows each output channel to drive separate loops, or two drive two overlaid loop patterns, with or without the selectable phase shift between the two channels.
Two separate simple area loops (or perimeter loops) can be driven at the same phase or with 90° phase shift. This can be used to cover large areas with no metal losses, or multiple different areas in the same facility.
Two loop layouts can be driven configured as multiple loop segments with or without phase shift. Simple array, low loss array or low spill array designs can create different performance to optimise field strengthover any area, and minimise loop ‘spill’ for adjacent systems or for confidentiality.
Contact JustLoops for free advice on all loop applications, design tools and support are available to check the expected performance for your application. Most commonly used design types are low loss and low spill:
MultiLoop™ Low Loss Systems are used to:
Compensate for high losses due to metal structuresDrive large areas where perimeter loops cause too much variation
MultiLoop™ Low Spill Systems are used to:
Perform the same tasks as a Low Loss systems, but also minimise ‘spill’– confines signal to within 1.5m of looped area, suitable for adjacent rooms e.g. cinemas, classrooms, or confidential applications.
- Drives 2 output channels at 9.2ARMS each, featuring accurate and stable 90° phase shift
- Up to 3,300m2 MultiLoop™ area coverage
- Space saving 1U rack mount unit, the most space efficient loop driver available
- Front inlet & rear exhaust fan cooling for true rack mount integration
- High efficiency Class-G amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Rack mount or free standing installation
- Can be used with or without phase shift to drive independent loops
- Optimised to reproduce speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility
- Supreme musical reproduction
- Automatic Gain Control
- Metal loss correction
- Active loop error monitoring & dual loop fault detection at start-up
- Versatile input selection (2 x XLR balanced mic / line switchable inputs)