|The Contacta HLD7 is ideal for perimiter and phased array configurations and thanks to its modular design can be used to create extremely large solutions but remain compact and space saving.
The HLD7 is ideal for medium sized applications or smaller locations that require more power due to detrimental effects of building structure. Often used in places such as meeting rooms, lecture halls, place of worship and small theatres the ultra efficient amplifier really is an all round solution for buildings and applications of this nature. It has also been succesfully deployed in gyms and sports halls along with educational establishments too.
The HLD7 can be integrated into a 19" rack unit by using the MBR1 or MBR2 rack mount brackets. Don't forget about your obligation to complete regular tests of the induction loop system; the IL-RX20 is the perfect test device for users and professionals alike.
Main features of the HLD7 include:
- Flexible configuration modes for perimiter or phased use
- Built in phase correlation to allow simple phased array usage
- Ultra efficient power utilisaiton
- Sleep mode for energy saving
- Metal Loss Compensation for High Frequencies
- Self test capability on a continuous basis
- Accurate and precise controls
- Lockable front panel controls to avoid unauthorised tampering of settings
- Input level indication
- Output drive level indication
- Flexible audio input options
- External device integration
- Digital Signal Processing
Check out the datasheet using by using the more information link under the product title at the top of the page