|The HLD9 is the larger version of the ever popular HLD7 and is a pioneering modular solution being offered by Contacta who are renowned for quality products that produce superb results. The HLD 9 offers a method of delivering a perimiter or phased array configurations for large areas such as theatres, conference facilities, sport arena, concert halls and auditoria.
Even though the amplifier can produce the large amounts of current required for large induction loop systems the Class D amplifier is still very efficient and manages its power usage very well resulting in very little heat being generated from its compact form factor.
To ensure that the user experience is as simple as possible, Contacta have included sophisticated communication capabilities within the HLD9 allowing you to remotely setup the system and control levels in addition to being able to monitor performance and operational status.
The unit can be rack mounted using the MBR1-9 or MBR2-9 rack mount kits and don't forget to buy your IL-RX20 induction loop test device to make sure you can complete regular testing of your loop system.
Main features of the HLD9 include:
Check out the datasheet using by using the more information link under the product title at the top of the page
- Integrated 90 degree phase shift circuit for phased array applications
- Flexible configuration options for perimiter or phased array systems
- Extremely efficient power usage
- Energy saving sleep mode
- Compensation for high frequncy loss due to metal issues
- Continuous self monitoring and testing
- Accurate and lockable front panel controls
- Loop drive level indication
- Input level indication
- Protection circuits
- Flexible audio inputs
- External equipment interface