Contacta IL-PL20-20 Portable Induction Loop System
No doubt you've seen the IL-PL20 portable loop units in lots of places and in our opinion it's the best portable loop solution on the market. As one of our best selling products we can offer the best prices and it's always in stock.
The unit is designed to provide portable desktop induction loop solutions for all 1 to 1 situations in applications such as meeting rooms and service counters. Counter induction loop systems should be used where possible but in buidling that have several meeting rooms offering flexiblity to your clients the somethimes a fixed loop may not be cost effective or practical. One of the key parts of any induction loop system is a good audio input and whilst the built in microphone has great pickup it may be worth having a look at the IL-PL21 boundary microphone
that can be used to improve pickup capabilities of the IL-PL20-2. The IL-PL26 perspex
storage shelf is also a handy add on to keep your portable loop system safe and easy to locate to avoide delays when it's needed.
Don't forget that even portable loop systems should be checked to make sure they're working and the perfect tool for this is the IL-RX20 loop listener
so don't forget to add one to your order.
The unit will create a field of 1.2m so would cover most 1 to 1 scenarios. The benefits of the system are many but here's a few key points that we feel best sum up our best selling loop product.
- Easy to use.
- No installation work required.
- Simple, neat solution.
- No trailing wires or parts to lose.
- Neat and compact.
- Unobtrusive, effective, inclusive.
- Customer Service Counters.
- Home Visits.
- Interview Areas.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Reception Desks.
- Situations where a loop facility is only occasionally required.
- Size: (approx.) 270mm x 250mm x 110mm.
- Power: Rechargeable 12V NiMH battery.
- Battery Life: (approx.) 4 hours continuous use.
- Microphone: Electret capsule.
- Magnetic Field Coverage Area: (approx.) 4ft / 1.2m.
- Connections: External audio in - 3.5mm jack plug socket. DC power - 2.1mm DC jack plug socket.
Instructions for Users:
- Place the portable induction loop system on the desk or counter between the user and the member of staff, with the back of the unit towards the staff member and the front with the "T” position label towards the user (as shown below).
- Switch the on system using the switch on the back of the main unit on the left side marked "ON-OFF”.
- The user may get the most benefit from the system by adjusting the position of the Main Unit on the desk to suit their need.
- During normal use when conversation is taking place, the LED will flash green in conjunction with speech to indicate that the unit is working.
- If the battery level becomes low, the LED will flash red periodically. The unit should then be charged using the power adapter provided. (This may be done whilst the system is still in operation).
- To ensure that the unit is ready for use when required, and to preserve battery life, put on charge periodically, (e.g. once a month, using the power adapter). This should be plugged into a 13 amp mains socket with the flexible lead connected to the socket on the rear of the main unit marked "PWR”.