Everything required for a stand-alone counter loop system for a ticket office, reception desk, meeting room or any other area where a degree of privacy is required. Includes a AMT tie/desk microphone, a TX121 counter loop and two 'loop in use' stickers.
SigNets' PDA103 audio frequency induction loop amplifier is ideal for any application requiring restricted or small area coverage. It includes a 3.5mm microphone input (with 9v phantom power) and a unique 'Outreach' input which allows the connection of multiple microphone and line level inputs via a series of single-gang audio connector plates.
The PDA103 amplifier's input(s) can be easily adjusted for optimum performance using the rotary level control provided on its front and an adjustable drive control is also included, allowing the amplifier's output stage to be set up to suit the exact characteristics of the room.
The PDA103s state-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks.
The amplifier's true current mode amplification circuitry guarantees excellent and consistent sound quality for the hearing impaired.The amplifier is designed to be free-standing or wall-mounted using the keyholes provided and installation is further aided by the provision of two set-up indicators (Peak and Limit) and a 'Power On' LED.
- Ideal for ticket counters, desktops, TV lounges, interview rooms, etc.
- Provides max. Square room coverage of 49m (7 x 7m). Kitted 'counter loop' version provides approximately 1.2m² coverage.
- Attractive, compact design.
- Includes one 3.5mm microphone input with 9v phantom power.
- Compatible with SigNET's unique 'Outreach plate' audio input extension system (allows the connection of up to 10 additional mic. Or the line level inputs via a series of separately available audio connector plates).
- Input Limit, Output Peak and Power On indicators.
- Adjustable Limit and Drive controls.
- Compact free-standing design with keyholes provided for optional wall-mounting.
- Available in a variety of cost-effective kit formats that are suitable for use in ticket counters, small meeting rooms and TV lounges.
- Designed to meet or exceed the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed.
- Can be used to help building mangers and service providers comply with the requirements of BS8300, the Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act.